If you are a vat registered dealer then you will have to collect vat from the clients whenever you issue a vat invoice. Different countries in the EU have different vat rules that should be followed. For example if you need to apply for a vat reclaim for products sourced from Poland then youll need to produce a faktura vat or vat invoice in Polish before you do it. A local vat agent is normally the best ally when this occurs.


Who Upvoted this Story